POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Which is better? : Which is better? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Which is better?
From: Tek
Date: 28 Aug 2002 14:31:13
Message: <3d6d16f1@news.povray.org>
This will be my entry for the current round of the irtc. But, the problem is
that I can't decide whether or not a real early WIP looks better than the
"final" image! I like the simplicity of the early one, but the newer one
obviously has had a lot more work put into it (a few days work, compared to 2
hours for the first image!)

The WIP is the red picture, and the newest version is the golden one.

So, which one should I submit?

They're quite different from each other, but I suspect I'd get marked down if I
submit both.

Thanks in advance for your advice and comments :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sentinel3.jpg' (26 KB) Download 'sentinel.jpg' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'sentinel3.jpg'
sentinel3.jpg

Preview of image 'sentinel.jpg'
sentinel.jpg